Massage is a powerful and effective form of relaxation for tired and aching muscles
Nicky is trained to assess your body, observe changes over time, and design individual treatment plans for each client. More than just feel-good massage, Nicky can use specific, and a variation of techniques, to address an individuals injury, postural or joint issues, as well as improving circulation, reducing pain and bringing a sense of general well-being.
- Injury prevention.
- Enhancement of performance.
- Reduction of scar tissue.
- Reduction of muscle stiffness.
- Increased injury recovery process.
- Increased blood circulation and lymphatic flow.
- Restoration of muscle length and balance.
- Improvement of posture.
Remedial Deep Tissue Massage, Sports Massage and Hot Stone Massage therapy are available from Nicky Shechter at clinics in Hereford and Malvern. Find out more and book an appointment