When muscles and tendons become damaged or impaired, knotted and tense or immobile, Remedial Massage provides a healing treatment that can be gentle or strong, deep or shallow.
Remedial / Deep Tissue Massage treats the whole body and traces the discomfort as far as possible back to the original cause, aiding the relief of symptoms.
Key benefits of Remedial Massage include
- The stimulation to the blood supply allowing toxins in the muscles to be removed
- The calming of the peripheral nervous system to ease pain and discomfort
- The toning and relaxing of muscles to improve joint mobility
- An improvement to the health of the cells, the repairing of tissues, and the easing of stiffness and tension can also be experienced
- Muscular and skeletal dysfunctions often addressed with Remedial Massage include Fibrositis, Spondylitis, Arthritis, frozen shoulder, muscular cramps, whiplash, muscular atrophy, sports and dancing injuries
- Massage is an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programmes.